Bimbo Canada “The Super Mario Bros. Movie” Prize Offer
Free “The Super Mario Bros. Movie” Prize Offer when you purchase any two (2) Participating Bread Products, plus one (1) Participating Snack Product.
“The Super Mario Bros. Movie” Prize Offer (the “Mario Offer”) is sponsored by Bimbo Canada (the “Sponsor). Offer begins on Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. or while supplies last, whichever comes first (the “Offer Period”). Mario Offer is open to all residents of Canada. Prizes may not be returned or exchanged. Mario Offer has no cash value. Mario Offer is limited to a maximum of five (5) Mario Offers per household. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged shipments. Limited time offer. While supplies last. Available for Canadian shipping addresses only, no post office box numbers accepted. Allow up to 10 weeks for parcel delivery. Cineplex® Movie codes will be sent to the recipient via email to the email address submitted with Receipt.
Mario Offer Description: Buy any two (2) packages of participating Dempster’s®, POM®, or Ben’s® breads, tortillas, English muffins, bagels or rolls, Bon Matin® or Villaggio® breads, plus one (1) Little Bites™, Vachon® or Hostess® snack cakes (collectively, “Participating Products") at a store in one (1) transaction, snap a photo of the receipt, and upload to www.MarioOffer.ca by Thursday, August 10, 2023 to receive one (1) of the following randomly selected “The Super Mario Bros. Movie” Offer or Prize Offer (collectively, the “Prizes”).
Mario Offer Claim Conditions: There are twenty-four thousand, four hundred and seventy-five (24,475) “The Super Mario Bros. Movie” Offer or Prize Offers at the start of the Mario Offer. Nine thousand (9,000) Cineplex ® General Admission movie ticket codes (approximate retail value (ARV): $13.50 CAD); Fifteen thousand (15,000) Cineplex General Admission Buy One, Get One movie ticket codes (ARV: $13.50 CAD); Four hundred and fifty (450) “The Super Mario Bros. Movie” adult large tees (approximate retail value (ARV): $9.99 CAD); Twenty-five (25) Nintendo Switch OLED Consoles (approximate retail value (ARV): $449.99 CAD). All movie ticket codes are for “The Super Mario Bros. Movie” in theatres until August 31, 2023. If the film is no longer in Cineplex theatres before the expiry date then the code may be used for other films, subject to the terms below. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any of the items above with other items of greater or equal value.
One (1) randomly selected Mario Offer per validated Receipt. The first twenty-four thousand, four hundred and seventy-five (24,475) uploaded and validated receipts from a store in Canada received will be fulfilled. Limited time offer, while supplies last.
Ticket codes are VALID ONLINE ONLY at www.cineplex.com or on the Cineplex mobile app. Tickets are valid for “The Super Mario Bros. Movie” for showtimes any day of the week up to and including August 31, 2023 (the “expiry date”). If the movie is no longer in Cineplex theatres before the expiry date then the code may be used for other films playing at Cineplex, for showtimes Sunday to Thursday only up to August 31, 2023. For clarity the code cannot be used for showtimes after the expiry date even if redeemed before the expiry date. Not valid for Midnight showings. An applicable surcharge between $2 and $12 per paid and/or free tickets will apply for IMAX®, UltraAVX®, UltraAVX®3D, D-Box, Prime seats, 4DX, ScreenX, VIP (19+) admission or Digital 3D presentations. Actual surcharge depends on ticket type, theatre location and showtime selected. Restrictions apply. No substitutions, rain checks, or time extensions will be granted. No Scene+ points will be earned on free admission tickets. Buy One Get One free tickets must be for the same date and showtime at the same theatre location. Ticket codes cannot be converted to cash or gift card. Cineplex is not responsible if the ticket code is lost, stolen or used without permission, and the value will not be replaced. Only redeemable in Canada. For full Cineplex voucher code terms and conditions please visit https://www.cineplex.com/promos/promotions
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase any two (2) participating Dempster’s®, POM®, or Ben’s® breads, tortillas, English muffins, bagels or rolls, Bon Matin® or Villaggio® breads, plus one (1) Little Bites™, Vachon® or Hostess® Participating Products listed below (the “Participating Products”) at a store in one (1) transaction on one (1) store receipt (the “Receipt”), during the Offer Period. Only one (1) randomly selected Mario Offer per valid Receipt permitted regardless of number of Participating Products on that single Receipt. Eligible products listed on multiple receipts will not be accepted.
Participating Products are subject to availability and defined below:
Click here to download a list of participating products and their UPCs.
2. Redeem your Mario Offer by uploading your Receipt via the Internet at www.MarioOffer.ca (the “Offer Website”) and follow the link to the Mario Offer registration web page or scan the QR code located on participating product or on in-store displays to access the Offer Website.
3. Complete the registration form on the Offer Website by filling in your name, mailing address with postal code, no post office box numbers accepted, email address, telephone number, and provide a photo or photos of the Receipt, clearly showing the store name and address, the date and time of transaction, and any two (2) Participating Bread Products, plus one (1) Participating Snack Product as outlined above in a single transaction purchased during Offer Period.
4. Click on the “Submit” button where you can find out what randomly selected Mario Offer you will receive. Mario Offer will be released or shipped once your submission has been reviewed to make sure it includes a store receipt image that contains at least two (2) Participating Bread Products, plus one (1) Participating Snack Product, purchased during the Offer Period and that it’s the first and only time you submitted the Receipt during the Offer Period. Allow up to 72 hours for processing. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Offer. Online submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, August 10, 2023.
5. Upon successful Receipt validation, you will receive an email confirming your submission and whether it’s been approved or rejected. If approved, you will receive a confirmation email with either your “The Super Mario Bros. Movie” ticket code and instructions on how to redeem it, or one of the Mario Offers with the shipping address you supplied and instructions on how to claim your prize. If rejected, you will get an email that will clearly state the reason for its rejection. The reasons for submission rejections include, but are not limited to: (a) fails to pass anti-fraud detection system; (b) is unauthorized, fake, not from a participating store or has been illegitimately obtained; (c) contains any messages, or other markings not recognized by the administrator; (d) is illegible, unreadable, not in focus or blank; (e) has been previously used; (f) does not include the Participating Products, the correct number of Participating Products or is not during the Offer Period; or (g) is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted.
6. By participating in the Mario Offer and/or voluntarily providing his/her personal information, each entrant consents and agrees to the collection, use and disclosure of the entrant’s personal information by the promotion administrator for the purpose of administering the promotion and fulfilling the Mario Offer. The entrant’s personal information will only be used for purposes of Mario Offer administration and fulfillment by the Mario Offer administrator, and for no other purpose, and will not be disclosed by Mario Offer administrator to any third party except as is necessary for the above stated purposes.
7. This Mario Offer may not be published on any website or elsewhere without written permission of Bimbo Canada. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized use or copy of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited. Consumers must have the necessary equipment and high-speed internet access in order to redeem the Mario Offer, not all mobile devices are supported; consumers may only participate in the Mario Offer if they are using a supported device. Neither Bimbo Canada nor Cineplex Entertainment LP will be liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the Mario Offer, including without limitation: (i) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (ii) the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Mario Offer; (iii) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) to persons or property resulting from: a) entry or participation in this Mario Offer or b) any claims based on personality or privacy rights, defamation or offer delivery; (iv) the failure of any entry and/or other information or materials to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or due to late or lost entries; (v) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a valid recipient of this Mario Offer; and/or (vi) any combination of the above. Only Participating Products will be eligible for the Mario Offer. This Mario Offer is void where taxed, regulated or prohibited. Requests from outside the stated area or from groups or organizations will not be honoured or returned. Fraudulent requests could result in prosecution under federal email fraud statutes.
Cineplex® is a registered trademark of Cineplex Entertainment LP, used under license. © Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved. © Nintendo and Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.